Saturday, August 28, 2010

How's it going so far?

Pretty good. My goal to achieve a decent GPA is rolling flat. A few thing's I'm dragging ass on right now but those are to be accomplished soon enough. Two weeks into high school, and I've already completed seven projects for separate classes. I've got Biology, World History, P.E. / Health, and Family and Consumer Sciences. Four classes that really are a kick in the butt! It's been fun so far, made a few friends in the first and second bloc. Who knew pwning life would have been so hard! Right now, I've got myself a minor head cold but it's obnoxious from the lack of speaking. I've also watched a majority of the series, Avatar: The Last Airbender, It's now one of my favorite show's I've ever seen. Great storyline, love the immersion. It's been pushing me through these past two weeks. I also apologize for not posting last week, I was rather full with papers to do. Had no time to get around to blogging.

In other news, I've been picking up on learning German. I'm das heute einiges, it' sprichtin stark.


Translation, It's pretty hard. Regardless, My mind set is in motion now, my lifestyle change has been made, and I've picked up on reading the sutra's of buddhism. It's hard to read the English translated version because it sometimes doesn't make sense. Anyway.. Just an update to how things are going. Soon enough, I'll make a habit of these blog's.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're still keeping with it. Don't worry about disappearing sometimes. Look at me! I'm way behind too! :P And nice job on the changes to the blog. WAY easier to read now. :)

    ReplyDelete