Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Launch

Well. I've had thought in making a blog, and through this process, I've kept the question in mind. "Will I want to keep blogging after this one?" No clue. But, I've got a new mindset after my visit to family in the lower panhandle of Florida.

After watching a few of Miltownkids videos on pwning life, I went to the blog and began reading. He seemed to have it all figured out. Although, he does have alot of people following him. Me? Nah, just a few online friends and RP'ers I used to hang out with. But regardless, School is starting in two weeks. I'm gonna be a freshmen, and I've got a new school. Brand new. Hopefully, I'll have alot of new experiences to share on this blog. That is, if I keep up with it.

Of course, I play games. Hard.


  • World of Warcraft
  • Halo Series
  • Call of Duty Series
  • Half-Life and her Mods
  • Etc...
If your curious about my details and such, ask me!

And MTK. Thanks for being that extra push. You've been an big inspiration to my life.


Check out his pwning life blog.
http://www.pwninglife.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, this is great. I give you the official warrior's welcome to the Pwning Life tribe!

    What I suggest, is that you look over the site for ideas, and then try and write down what you want out of life; post your goals, dreams, everything. What do you really want to have, do, and be?

    You'll have, with absolute certainty, that miltownkid and I will chime in. Thank you for joining the elite order (;) ) that is Pwning Life.

    -Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler beats me to everything! Maybe he should be running things. :) I just added you to my RSS feed, so you have AT LEAST one faithful subscriber. :D

    About the blogging, what I recommend doing is picking a day of the week and getting one blog post up then. At first you'll probably scrape something together the same day every day (or perhaps a day late, or just skip a week ;) ), but eventually you'll find a groove that works for you. I've noticed that having a schedule makes it EASIER to blog than not having one (but maybe that's just me).

    Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a Bunch guys! I appreciate all insight.

    ReplyDelete