Saturday, September 25, 2010

Where have you been?!

Busy, following up on my goals of course! Well, two weeks have drifted by since my last blog and I'm standing in a boat with a 3.9 GPA. It's delicious. Most of my time is in school, and my face in a book. I haven't really had a break from all the crap going on in my life to make a blog until now. School's been going accordingly with the occasional annoyance floating by daily, but I can't quite get this one bug out of my hair. He's someone I am having strong urges to punch in the face, but I've never fought one time in my life. I have since refused to fight him even as he instigates, and fiddles with my books and belongings. He's one of the few who were "Placed" into the 9th grade, near failures. His little possy continues to harass me and my own friends, but I can sense teachers picking up. He's spent the past three days in In School Suspension for disrespecting / arguing with the teacher, and two days OSS for screwing with a emergency shower in my Biology class. It was quite the spectacle. I'm surprised that same teacher hasn't lost her sanity yet, dealing with such jerks.

Lately though, I've been keeping myself entertained with a new Laptop my parents decided to give me. It was supposed to be an christmas presant from them both, but it wound up on my lap early. It's a rather pretty Inspirion 1545. Running 3 Gig's of Ram and a duel core processor. It's a delightful machine, and I've been longing for a laptop for nearly a year. It provides quite an opportunity to blog, and game where I want to.
Along with the laptop, I picked up Halo: Reach yesterday. I've been playing non-stop for nearly 36 hours (sleep included in increments). Already at the rank of Warrant Officer. Playing it is such fun, and a relief from the stress of school and family. But my next "extended" weekend is in two weeks, and I'll be going into Atlanta to visit family. Should be fun.

But regardless, my life hasn't run smoother. I'm making sure my goals are in mind when I make decisions, and my mind is clear and prepared for anything. Lovin' life, day-by-day.

If you'd like to play Reach with me, my gamertag is: Elitesweets
My youtube is: Krazzymaster


THANKS FOR READING!

2 comments:

  1. Great GPA!

    I'm glad the teachers are at least catching on.

    One question:

    How do you go about reaching those grades?

    i.e....

    What is your work schedule, and do you have any insights as to how you keep a high GPA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wayofbecoming

    I pay attention in class and right everything down. I usual look over the notes I take daily to make sure I'm fresh on the information and ready for any tests or quizzes.

    I keep everything handy and review any handouts when I get free time. But most of the gradeing comes from just doing the work. Like, in my World History class 50% of my grade is just doing the work! So it's not as hard I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete